- M-SParc is a project part funded by the European Regional Development Funding through the Welsh Government.
- Established to provide a range of advantages and benefits for knowledge-based businesses.
- Will deliver sustainable and well-paid job opportunities.
For over one hundred and thirty years Bangor University has been at the forefront of teaching, learning and knowledge creation. As a leading university with an international reputation for teaching and research as well as a strong commitment to the economic, social and cultural well-being of Wales, Bangor University is proud to be at the heart of the new Menai Science Park (M-Sparc).
Bangor University recognises that working with business, industry and enterprise is of vital importance. By working with business it can:
- Ensure real world relevance and impact of its work on economy and society
- Provide its staff and students with work experience and professional development opportunities which improve their employment prospects and enhance their teaching
- Most importantly, help its business and industry partners become more innovative, develop and grow.
M-SParc was established to provide a range of advantages and benefits for knowledge-based businesses. Working in partnership with a wide range of organisations, businesses and community groups and we are also developing a new Arts and Innovation Centre which will bring growth and opportunity to the area.
M-Sparc is committed to bringing its expertise, facilities and people into play for the benefit of the region. Its strong academic performance allows them to work with not only its students, but also local individuals, organisations and businesses to develop their knowledge and skills.
It is much more than a great business opportunity; it provides something extra and will house companies that can provide high level jobs as they grow. M-SParc can provide space for businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to large corporate companies. Everything a business requires, from outstanding facilities and bespoke business support services, to flexible office space and laboratories, is available on site.
M-Sparc understands the need to create an environment which will deliver not only sustainable but well paid job opportunities. Due to the nature of the companies and businesses on site and the focus on knowledge-based science, M-SParc will offer high level and high quality jobs, allowing our clients to avail of the abundant supply of highly educated and skilled employees in this region.
M-SParc is a project part funded by European Regional Development Funding through the Welsh Government.
For further information see http://www.m-sparc.com/